Pages

0

America's Next Top Model?

Even before Baby Bird was born, I had considering possibly getting my baby into modeling.  Of course, it would all depend on whether a) my baby turned out to be photogenic and b) my baby and I have the temperaments for the modeling world.  Well, I have been pleasantly surprised to find that so many people, family, friends and strangers alike, comment on how cute Baby Bird is when they meet him or see photos of him.  So why not?  Might as well try sending in a few photos and see if we get any bites.

The trouble was figuring out where to send some photos.  I've heard of all kinds of scams and had no idea how to distinguish the legitimate agencies from the sketchy ones, at least as far as online searches would go.  But finally I found one!  One of my cousins, who doubles as one of Baby Bird's godmothers, happened to have a friend who'd gotten her children into modeling, and she recommended the agency to me.  So DH and I took some pictures, and tonight I finally sent the email.  On the agency website they said they'd get back to me within a week, or not at all.  Now on to the waiting game; will we hear from them, or not?

These are the pics I sent in (the first two were taken by DH, the other two, by me):



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top